Axle drive ratio 4MOTION with teeth numbers: 71:13, 71:19, 71:17
• Gears 1 and 2 = 18% lower than standard
• Gears 3 to 6 = 10% lower than standard
• Reverse gear = 17% lower than standard
Additional change to drive ratio in 1st gear: teeth numbers 49:10
• making 1st gear and reverse gear an additional 20% lower than standard
• Protects the clutch when pulling away
• Engine is more agile
• Same Vmax, but at higher rpm
• Fuel consumption increased by approx. 0.5 l/100 km
Absolutely necessary additional products:
- Article-No: 1912 0003 Replace final axle ratio
- Article-No: 1912 0004 Remove / fit gear box
We cannot guarantee that the cruise control and the gear indicator (in the multifunctional display) will work perfectly after installation.
If “Torque & Trail” is being installed it makes sense to fit the gearbox ventilation for higher wading depth at the same time, as the gearbox has already been emptied (see Article No. 1312 0007).