Axle drive ratio 4MOTION with teeth numbers: 71:13, 71:19, 71:17
• Gears 1 and 2 = 18% lower than standard
• Gears 3 to 6 = 10% lower than standard
• Reverse gear = 17% lower than standard
Additional change to drive ratio in 1st gear: teeth numbers 49:10
• making 1st gear and reverse gear an additional 20% lower than standard
• Protects the clutch when pulling away
• Engine is more agile
• Same Vmax, but at higher rpm
• Fuel consumption increased by approx. 0.5 l/100 km
Absolutely necessary additional products:
- Article-No: 1912 0003 Replace final axle ratio
- Article-No: 1912 0004 Remove / fit gear box
We cannot guarantee that the cruise control and the gear indicator (in the multifunctional display) will work perfectly after installation.
If “Torque & Trail” is being installed it makes sense to fit the gearbox ventilation for higher wading depth at the same time, as the gearbox has already been emptied (see Article No. 1312 0007).
Not for vehicles with automatic gearbox.